Monday 31 October 2011

A Vogue Idea...

It is getting pretty boring around here. I know…!!!


I got to thinking and thinking and then it popped into my head! I have got to do something.


So, here it goes...



Starting in a-few-days, every week I will post about an interesting fashion blog/website or something interesting fashion-wise. It will be a new category of posts called “A Vogue Idea…”


I hope the people flipping through my blog casually just to see what there is without actually leaving any indication whether they liked it or not will appreciate this!


3 comments:

  1. when will you post the first one from ur vogue idea???

    ReplyDelete
  2. very soon.....i am waiting for a confirmation from somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I think that's a great idea! All the very best with the series!!! :)

    ReplyDelete